image via here
Are you paying attention to your back view? Are you taking the time to make sure you’re wearing appropriate undies?
I see a lot of people in the street wearing great outfits, with very bad VPL’s. I’ve come to the conclusion that there are many women who do not check their rear view when they get dressed. Your underwear should not cut into your flesh and create dints they should sit flat against your skin and disappear under your clothes.
I think often too, people are buying clothes without considering what underwear they’ll be able to wear underneath. There’s no point in buying a hot slinky figure hugging frock, if you’re not going to be able to find a suitable pair of undies that will make the dress look smooth against your body.
The same thing happens with jeans and pants. If your knickers are too tight they will create unattractive lumps and spoil your whole look. It’s important you take the time to spin around in the mirror and check what the view is like from the back, before you leave the house.
Here are some underwear tips to consider
- If you can’t find a pair of underpants that flatter a particular item of clothing, you might be best to completely ditch them
- Next time you’re in the underwear section, ask the ladies working there to recommend their favourite undies for smoothing lumps and bumps under clothes
- If you have a bit of a tummy you’re conscious of, investigate tummy flattening undies
- Think about whether you might be buying your undies too small. Just because you generally wear size 10 clothes doesn’t mean your undies will be the same. Perhaps a size 12 would be more flattering
- If you always wear boy leg style undies, change it up a bit and try wearing a high cut style. Maybe they’re a better option for your shape
- Don’t underestimate the benefits of suck-it-all-in shapewear
- If you do have a dress you need to find undies to wear underneath – take the dress into the store with you and ask for guidance from the staff
Don’t ruin an otherwise great outfit by wearing unsuitable undies
What are your favourite undies? Have you found a great pair of comfy, lump & bump smoothing undies that you’d like to tell recommend? Are you a boy leg, high cut or g-string girl? Let us all know in the comments section below.
Click here to see if you’re a “Panty (Oprah’s word, not mine) Crime Offender”
Follow me on Facebook here
Join my conversation on Twitter here